Monday, December 29, 2008

Winter Worship

Service was blessed by Holy Spirit's presence last night as we entered into our new winter worship format I appreciate your flexibility as we refine the new service pattern as well as your patience while we complete the remodel.

Of note last night:
  • the testimony of Valarie's salvation;
  • the rich worship and anointed solos;
  • the spontaneous response in prayer through the Spirit's leading;
  • the comfort as we reviewed Holy Spirit's message of December 19;
  • the sending forth of Shauna Cowen.
Because of the holiday this Friday's prayer meeting is set for tomorrow night, Tuesday, December 30, at 7 PM. Wednesday night services resume January 7th with dinner at 6 PM and discipleship classes following. The new session begins this Sunday as we distribute our ministry plan and outline for the next four months.

7 comments:

Jody Thomason said...

I was really blessed with last nights service. I enjoyed the continual confirmation of "victory". God is truly the lifter of my head. While I am sad to see Shauna leave, I am blessed to see our people answer God's call.

Jody Thomason said...

One last thought. This is another step in answering God's call to us. Thank you Pastor for your obedience and for opening this forum for us.

Beth said...

Thanks for taking the time to do this. What a great way to share & keep up! It reminds me of when the bulletin was emailed.

Sandra G. said...

Hi everyone! I really am thankful to have to this place to visit my dear friends at Crimson House. I can almost tell what the service was like by reading the comments in the Morning Room. I would love to hear more. May the Lord Bless all of you...Merry Christmas! Thank you for your prayers for Nyrisa. She walked into church on yesterday, no limp, or pain for the first time in months. Please pray for her as she comes off of the medicines. Lord Bless You!

diane said...

So this is what goes on when you're up roaming around at all hours of the night! Well, it certainly justifies my punctuated sleep. It's exciting and encouraging to see God giving us victories in so many different ways. I've never been more amped in my entire spiritual life than I am right now, and at nearly 28 years that's saying quite a lot!

Myleena said...

Prayer Time was great last night and I will miss Shauna terribly, I love you all and I think this blog is great! My

Anonymous said...

God is giving us victories indeed and I am excited.

Even though I, too, am sad to see Shauna go for now...we need to keep praying and trusting that the Lord give us the boldness and faith to bring those in who will continue what those departed from us in the past year were able to provide for our church, in every aspect! Let's go out and get 'em!