Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Check it out

Two items for your review today. The first is our new web page. Items are still being added and built, but you can check it out here Thank you Shauna for your creativity and inspiration! The background Scriptures for this Sunday's message, Maskil Psalm 142, are 1 Samuel 19-22:1; 1 Chronicles 12:16; Psalms 11, 59, 7, 25, 26, 56.

Snow flurries are forecast for tomorrow evening; however, it should not hinder us from having service. Benita is cooking the dinner, either chicken and rice or sloppy joes, Myleena is creating the dessert, and all the teachers are preparing their lessons. I am looking forward to a full and complete time tomorrow night at Crimson House! Dress warmly and I hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Jody Thomason said...

The web page looks great. Very nicely done Shauna. I am not sure what I expected, but what I saw really excited me and impressed me.