Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Session 2 Sermon 14

Introduction
Message/Interpretation of August 17, 2009 --
I have called you and I have sealed you. And you have been faithful and I have blessed you. You have been faithful to me. You have been faithful to me. And I have prepared you. I have prepared you for this time. I have prepared you. I have prepared you. I have prepared you. In you there will be no lack, for I am your God. I am your God, mighty in battle, and I am with you. And I have called you and I have prepared the road, I have prepared the way. And I have called you to be a place of restoration. I have called you for that purpose. It is my will, it is my will for this to be a place of restoration. It is my desire to pour out upon you the Spirit of Elijah. Elijah prepared the way for me to bring restoration to a nation. Even so, I wish to prepare you and to pour the Spirit out on you, that my way will be made; that I can bring restoration to those who will come into this place.

Oh, but that same spirit, that same spirit that roamed in the day of Elijah has risen in this place. You have done battle before. You have done battle before, but you were ignorant and you did not know what you were up against. But I have made you wise and you are prepared.

The enemy is subtle, the enemy is subtle, the enemy is subtle. I say, the enemy is subtle. Do not be deceived by what you see. I will give you spiritual ears for what they speak, and you will know and you will be able to discern if it is of me or if it is of the enemy. It is not my will for you to remain in ignorance or for you to be in confusion or for your spirits to be in chaos. For all things will come to light, (all?) will be revealed.

I say, be faithful. You must continue to seek my face. The enemy has sought you. He has pursued you to weary you, to make you weary, to keep you from my presence. But I call you to me, I call you to come to me. Oh, stay on your faces before me. Seek me, seek me, seek me--seek my fire. For once my fire comes, I will send the rain. I see the difficulty, but I say, do not be perplexed! Look to me. For with me, this is but a little thing. I say, I say, prepare the sacrifice in prayer, offer it unto me, and see what I will do. I will send my fire and I will consume your sacrifice, and I will send the rain! Oh, but you must continue to seek my face. You must come upon the mount and you must spend time with me, knowing my voice and hearing my voice. You must know me, and you must bow the knee to no other, but continually bow your heart to me. For I see the hearts of all men, and for the righteous I do make a difference! I have always made a difference. I have always been faithful to those who are faithful to me. I will not fail you now. Do not worry about tomorrow, for I will provide your needs. Do not listen to the enemy when he whispers to you. He is a liar! Everything that I have promised you is true, everything I have promised you stands. I am God and I lie not. Give yourselves to me, give yourselves to me wholly, for in the time of shaking you will stand. Come to me in prayer. Ask me! Ask me! Ask me! Ask me! Ask me! Ask me! Ask me! I say: ask me! Ask me! Ask me! Ask me! Ask me! You receive not because you ask not! I say, ask me! Ask me! Ask me! Ask me! Ask me!I am your God who loves you and I fail not.

Applications
2 Corinthians 1:22: "Stamping his image on our hearts, thus marking and sealing us as his own property" (Wesley)

2 Peter 1:3: (granted) This is the only word which Peter and Mark alone have in common in the New Testament; All the effects of the gospel on the human heart are, in the Scriptures, traced to the power of God.

2 Corinthians 13:9-11
(ESV) The idea of restoring, putting in order, fitting, repairing, is involved in the word “always,” and hence, the idea of making perfect; that is, of completely restoring anything to its proper place.

The importance of where we are; the importance of the Word; the importance to what we do--it's cost was the life of the Father's Son.

Jezebel--3 things
Make quit
Feel inadequate
Squash the Voice

And after the revelation? The prophets of Baal were killed; so to must this spirit be removed.

1 Kings 18:33--
Rebuilt with stones (unity)
Covered with wood
Properly cut-up the sacrifice
Head and fat on altar
Wash entrails and legs
Burn all.

Three types of burnt offerings (ability to offer, application):
Bullock--The strong One
Goat--the One killed for sin
Fowl --His peace

No comments: