Thursday, March 12, 2009

Has it been a month?

I am shocked and somewhat embarrassed it has been a month since the last post. The Morning Room is designed to be a regular meeting place for the Crimson House congregation. It is a place where we meet to share more about what the Lord is doing among us; to encourage and edify one another as we see the day of His return approaching. Yes, the circumstances of this interlude reflected one-time events and I so appreciated your grace and understanding during that time. Personally shutting down last week following dad's death was a very necessary part in my grieving process, and I am thankful to all who assisted in allowing me to do so. Through God's mercy and love, and your support, things are returning to my general discipline: early morning devotional time with my special (and mostly secret) hot chocolate creation--and yes, I just enjoyed a nice sip; hearing from the Lord through His Word; praying and writing in my journal and adding to the blog. It is a most enjoyable two to three hours each morning and one that I really look forward to. It is nice to be back.

Sunday Night
Nick and the worship team were totally responsible for the service and we certainly enjoyed the warmth and comfort of the Spirit. The prophetic worship ministered mightily as did the personal encouragement and open word given me. You can read that word here. Additionally we are working on new pages/links from both here and the web site that will have the audio versions of our services, both in their entirety and by content, i.e. worship, sermon, spontaneous messages, etc.

Kindly add to Sunday's service by sharing any other inspiration you have received either from that night or in the last few days following the service. I know the Lord has really be speaking to me regarding our next step, as was spoken of Sunday, and I look forward to sharing it with you this Sunday night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not only were the things spoken on Sunday night a word for you, they were words for all of those who have been taught to patiently wait upon the Lord through the difficult and barren times, and it's an encouragement that the prayers offered up for you during these months of intense struggle have been heard and remembered and acted upon by God. His promises are sure and I fully expect Him to make good on all that He has spoken. To God be the glory!

Anonymous said...

I was with Risa as she was again placed in the hospital. I suppose I should have a better way of responding to Risa's struggle with illness than I do. I first find myself afraid, trembling and left speechless when she experiences so much pain. I smile when I greet others, It is my way to show I trust in God no matter what is going on in my life. When I am alone with God my tears fall, my heart cries out. Sometimes I am speechless, sometimes I weep but always I find new and abiding peace and restoration. In reading this month's blog, I am encouraged that God has not changed over all these years. He is mighty to deliver. Thank you for the encouragement of the Word. I can't wait to see the services online.
Sandra G.